Q: How is BABE17 different from BABE16?
A: After receiving amazing feedback from BABE16 we have taken a lot into consideration. This year here is what is different:
- Monday July 17, 2016 will be an early registration day for all attendees wishing to skip the line on the day of the event. Details will be posted to the website regarding time frames and the location of pre registration on our website when that becomes available.
- We have expanded our event to 3 rooms this year to make more space for all of our attendees
- We have added a competition element to BABE17. More details will be released in the near future but for now we can tell you that it will be submission based and will include some amazing prizes and recognition.
- We will have seating maps for the shows which can be reserved ahead of time.
Q: Where is BABE17 being held?
A: BABE17 is being held at:
Sheraton Fairplex and Conference Center
601 W. McKinley Ave
Q: How do I access our group rate and book a room at the Sheraton Fairplex and Conference Center?
A: You can access our group rate here: (copy and paste into browser)
- You can also call the Sheraton at (909) 622-2220 and mention BuildaBEAST Experience 2017.
Q: What is the closest airport to Sheraton Fairplex and Conference Center in Pomona, CA?
A: Ontario International Airport is 14.4 Miles from the venue and is approximately a 20 min. drive. The Sheraton Fairplex will arrange for a free shuttle for you if you make arrangement ahead of time.
- Los Angeles International is 45 miles from the venue and approximately a 1 hour drive.
- Burbank Bob Hope Airport is 41 miles from the venue and approximately a 45 min. drive.
Q: How old do you have to be to be able to participate in BABE?
A: BABE is open to ALL dancers 8 & up.
Q: I have small children with me observing the event… Must they purchase an observer pass as well?
A: Children 8 and under do not need to purchase an observer pass if accompanied by a parent or guardian who has already purchased one.
Q: Do I have to attend BABE17 to audition for the immaBEAST Dance Company?
A: Yes you must attend BuildaBEAST to audition for immaBEAST.
Q: Can I attend BABE17 even if I don’t plan on auditioning for immaBEAST?
A: Of course you can! This event is for everyone and we encourage all attendees to come with an open mind, ready to experience something that is truly one of a kind, and most importantly have fun! At immaBEAST we believe in camaraderie and family and this event will be very memorable for every dancer, observer, and supporter who attends.
Q: Can I make payments towards my ticket to BABE17?
A: Yes you can! We have added a new option where you can pay as you go. Keep in mind that we have a very strict NO REFUND POLICY so if for some reason you can’t make all of the payments we will not be refunding what you have paid towards a ticket. We are launching this feature Dec. 1st, 2016.
Q: If I received a scholarship from last year when will I be receiving the discount code for BABE17?
A: All BABE17 scholarships and discounts will be sent out to you by December 1, 2016. If you don’t receive it on December 1st please email email@example.com and include these items:
· Scholarship recipients full name
· Contact information (Email, phone number, Social Media usernames)
· Where you received the scholarship
· The value of the scholarship
We will provide you with instructions on how to redeem it once we have checked with our records!
Q: What is the schedule going to be like each day at BABE17?
A: In the past the days have started at 9am and typically concluded around 6pm each day. At BABE17 we are planning more activities in the evening after classes. Thursday July 20th and Friday July 21st will be our show nights and we will announce everything else we are planning with ample time to plan for transportation etc.
Q: Can I get a refund if I can’t make the event?
A: Unfortunately we have a no refund policy and we are unable to process refunds for any reason.